Fine Upholstery Cleaning
At Clean Sweep we have decades of experience cleaning and protecting fine upholstery. Kids, pets, guests, and general usage all take a toll on your furniture. Our professional technicians are thoroughly educated and trained in proper cleaning methods and solutions for your furniture, from removing dirt, dust, and allergens trapped deep within the upholstery fibers to applying protective treatments. Our highly effective cleaning process is safe and healthy, and leaves your furniture refreshed and inviting.
Our services include:
- Pre-inspection for soil, damage, or any potentially permanent stains
- Service area preparation, such as moving furniture not being cleaned
- Pretreat stains and spills to emulsify problem areas
- Soil extraction and rinse
- Application of protective treatment (additional cost)
- Speed drying time with blower
- Post inspection with client to review the quality of service
Fabric Protection Treatment
Choosing to apply fabric protection is the best possible way to protect your new upholstered furniture and to keep it looking new. Treated upholstery will last longer, look better for longer, and clean easier. Manufacturer-applied stain protection doesn’t last forever. Without protection, spills, dirt, and grime can become permanent stains. We apply a non-allergenic, odorless spray to all surfaces of the upholstered item. The application ‘wicks’ into the fibers of the fabric creating a protective barrier against soil and stains.
Fabric Protection Treatment Does NOT:
- Change the look of the fabric
- Change the feel of the fabric
Did you know?
Not only does a fabric protection treatment create a barrier against stains and spills, it has been shown to provide a barrier against the dirt and dust particles that cause excess abrasion and can cause premature fabric wear.
Contact us today to discuss your upholstery cleaning needs. Be sure to visit our Carpet and Textiles Care page for helpful tips for cleaning spills and regular maintenance and a free, downloadable Carpet and Textiles Care Guide.